Gamers play on stage ahead of Sony PlayStation’s presentation at the Electronic Entertainment Expo Monday in Los Angeles.Sony introduced several new titles during Electronic Entertainment ExpoIntegration between PlayStation 3 and handheld Vita was featuredSony also heavily investing in cross-play, said Jack TrettonLos Angeles (CNN) ...
- NEWS FLASH: 2:32 - Mexican beauty queen killed in shootout
- NEWS FLASH: 2:30 - Opposition says shelling kills 10 children in Syria
- NEWS FLASH: 2:29 - Taliban claim responsibility for bomb plot against Pakistan TV anchor
- NEWS FLASH: 2:28 - Ohio mother arrested after 3-year-old body found at dump
- NEWS FLASH: 2:26 - Woodford: Nothing has changed in Japan Inc. since Olympus saga
Breaking News Abroad News from all over the world
Archive for the ‘Games’ Tag
Matt Parker, left, and Trey Stone introduce the game “South Park: The Stick of Truth” Monday at Microsoft’s E3 event. Xbox SmartGlass joins Microsoft’s game console with phones, tablets, TVsApp is for Windows 8 but also works with Apple and Android devicesBiggest cheers Monday were for “Halo 4″ trailerE3, ...
“Call of Duty: Black Ops II,” due in November, spans a cinematic storyline that propels the action into 2025.A slow year for video games will pick up at E3 next weekBucking the trend, “Resident Evil 6″ actually had release date moved upMaster Chief will be back in “Halo IV”"Call of Duty: Black Ops 2″ ...
By Dr. Philip G. Zimbardo and Nikita Duncan, Special to CNNMay 24, 2012 — Updated 1351 GMT (2151 HKT)Video games can go wrong when the person playing them is desensitized to reality, the authors say.Authors argue that video games and porn create “arousal addictions”Young guys are digitally rewired in a new way that demands ...
- 167 days ago - Mexican beauty queen killed in shootout
- 167 days ago - Opposition says shelling kills 10 children in Syria
- 167 days ago - Taliban claim responsibility for bomb plot against Pakistan TV anchor
- 167 days ago - Ohio mother arrested after 3-year-old body found at dump
- 167 days ago - Woodford: Nothing has changed in Japan Inc. since Olympus saga
- 167 days ago - Yasser Arafat’s body exhumed
- 173 days ago - U.S. Supreme Court examines role of supervisor in workplace suits
- 173 days ago - Fire kills 14 at workshop for disabled in Germany
- 173 days ago - Turkey, NATO to scout locations for missile protection from Syria
- 173 days ago - Opposition says shelling kills 10 children in Syria
Most Popular News
- China axes Bo Xilai from Chongqing post after scandal
- Sony highlights mature games, cross-play at Electronic Entertainment Expo
- The ‘Simba lift’ and other stories from the ‘embeds’ on the campaign trail
- Decades after war, U.S. and Vietnam swap slain troops’ papers
- Echoes of Tiananmen in Shanghai market fall
- Spain’s youth asks: Why is there money for banks and not for us?
- A ‘bat signal’ to defend the open Internet
- Qantas in Hong Kong budget airline deal
- MLB Young Guns: Tommy Milone
- Google exec: We won’t break users’ trust